Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired Stamping - The Kissing Technique

Stamping Technique #9 - Kissing

Did "kissing" get your attention?!  Not a word you'd associate with crafting, but it is in fact a technique used in stamping!

I used the stamp set All the Details for this technique.  I inked the Real Life stamp in Pacifica and stamped it (1st generation on a scrap piece of paper, so I would get a lighter tone of the color).  I set this stamp aside.

Then I took the Plus Sign stamp (on a separate block from the other), inked it in Ruby and then kissed (stamped) it to the Real Life stamp.

Once I did this, then I stamped the Real Life stamp on the cricut cut & woo-la!  It gives you a patterned look without losing the integrity of the original design.

Happy Stamping!!






Featured Products:
Proplayer Paper Pack
- All the Details stamp set - D1555
- Pacifica & Ruby Stamp Pads
White Marquee Enamel Shapes
Corner Rounder Micro-Tip Scissors
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
- Red Shimmer Trim
- Chevron Embossing Folder
- 3D foam tape & tombo adhesive



NOTE: To see all the series of Inspired Stamping posts, click on the LABEL title 3D Project on the right hand side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment