Friday, May 30, 2014

Inspired Stamping - Free Style

Stamping Technique #11 - Free Style

This post will wrap up the Inspired Stamping series.  I used all the current papers for the 3D flip stand project, but didn't have a specific technique for this one, so I'm calling it Free Styling. =P


The last page features the Ivy Lane papers and I placed it in the back of flip stand.  I used a favorite retired stamp to stamp the image onto Colonial White Cardstock (which I cut out) and then the sentiment directly onto the B&T paper. Because it is a darker tone than the green B&T, it stands out.  So don't think you have to stamp on just cardstock!

Happy Stamping!!






Featured Products:

Ivy Lane Paper Pack
- Vineyard Berry Stamp Pads
Corner Rounder Micro-Tip Scissors
- 3D foam tape & tombo adhesive


NOTE: To see all the series of Inspired Stamping posts, click on the LABEL title 3D Project on the right hand side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment