Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Inspired By Blog Challenges - Color Dare #95



Getting inspired and crafty again with another blog challenge this week.  This is one I have missed participating in and really helps get my creative mojo flowing.  Color My Heart's Color Dares are super fun!!  

Color Dare Challenge #95 features the Close to My Heart colors of Sunset, Olive & Lagoon. With many graduations upon me, I used this color pallet as my inspiration for one.


Thanks for stopping by - Happy Scrapping!!








I am a winner for this blog challenge!! :)
Carmen Mitchell's photo.

Featured Products (all from Close to My Heart - SHOP HERE):

  • Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine
  • Polka Dot Embossing Folder
  • Olive, Sunset, & Lagoon Cardstock
  • Olive & Sunset Stamp Pads
  • Artiste Cricut Cartridge
  • Perfect Fit-Dad Stamp Set
  • Art Philosophy Stamp Set
  • White Daisy Value Card Pack
  • 3D Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. So clean and simple but with great texture!! Love, love, LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at Color My Heart. We look forward to seeing what you'll do for next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of U of Miami. Fun card and colors. I like the textures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! True! Thanks - it came together nicely. love it when that happens ;0)

      Delete