Monday, April 28, 2014

Inspired Stamping - Rock & Roll

Stamping Technique #7 - Rock & Roll

For this stamping technique page, I rocked and rolled the stamp to create the affect below:

I inked the stamp in Lagoon ink and then, before stamping it on my heart Cricut cut, I rocked & rolled the stamp's edges in Outdoor denim ink.  Then I stamped on my Cricut cut for the above look!

This is one of my favorite ways to spruce up a stamped image.

Happy Stamping!!







Featured Products:
Sarita Paper Pack
- Laughing Lola Card WOTG Stamp Set (retired)
- Lagoon & Outdoor Denim Stamp Pads
Flamingo Dots
- Pink Glitter Paper Pack
Purple Shimmer Trim
Artiste CTMH Cricut Cartridge
- Corner Rounder & Micro-Tip Scissors
- 3D foam tape & tombo adhesive



Want a FREE CTMH Cricut Cartridge??!
Check out my blog post on the April Awesome Promo for New Consultants.




NOTE: To see all the series of Inspired Stamping posts, click on the LABEL title 3D Project on the right hand side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment