Monday, April 14, 2014

Inspired Stamping - Layering Stamp Images

Stamping Technique #3

For this stamping technique page, I created a layered affect with one single stamped image.
I stamped the Laughing Lola flower in Gypsy, then in Black and then in Lagoon ink.  I cut out the entire Gypsy flower; then I cut out the Black flower, but cut off the outside pedals.  To finish the look, I cut the center of the Lagoon flower.  I then layers each of them on top of each other using 3D foam tape.

Most of the stamp sets can be layered like this, depending on the dimension and color you are looking for.  Just have patience cutting each of them out. ;0) 

Happy Stamping!!






Featured Products:
- Laughing Lola Paper Pack
- Love This Stamp Set
Laughing Lola WOTG Stamp Set (retired)
- Gypsy, Lagoon, & Black Stamp Pads
- Purple Glitter Gems
- Sparkle Black Flourishes
- Corner Rounder
- 3D foam tape & tombo adhesive

NOTE: To see all the series of Inspired Stamping posts, click on the LABEL title MyAcrylix Stamps on the right hand side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment