Monday, March 31, 2014

Awesome April Promo for New Consultants

April is definitely going to be AWESOME!!  Anyone who joins my team - Hearts of Inspiration -  April 1-30, 2014 not only gets an amazing consultant kit valued at over $300 for ONLY $99, but also a FREE CTMH Cricut cartridge collection, valued at $116 (including tax & S&H).  

That's over $400 of Close to My Heart products for only $99!!

Hit the first Straight to the Top level requirements ($1200 of commissionable sales within the first three months after enrolling), you're consultant kit fee ($99) will be refunded!

Choose one of Close to My Heart's exclusive Cricut collections:

  • Artiste (Z1790)
  • Art Philosophy (Z1686) or
  • Artbooking (Z1906). 
Each cartridge is packed with 700 shapes, fonts, dimensional objects, and much more. Plus each collection includes three coordinating stamp sets and three sheets of chipboard shapes to make your projects pop!


Visit my blog page on joining to read WHY i joined and some other info. 

For additional info & to sign up, visit my website.

Looking forward to having you join my team and the CTMH family!! Please contact me with any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment