Monday, March 24, 2014

Inspired By Blog Challenges - FMS #128



Hello!  Well I have been slacking on my blog and Freshly Made Sketches got me inspired this week, so knocked out this gorgeous (I say so myself) card last night. Here is the sketch for challenge #128:

Featured Products:
- Ariana Paper Pack
     - this is all from one B&T paper, including zip strip + the Ariana Grey CS
- Ariana Assortment (bow)
- Sparkles assortment
- White Daisy Bulk Card Pack
- Holiday Tags Stamp Set
- Black & (the retired) Grey Flannel Stamp Pads

You can order all of these products from my website: www.inspired.CTMH.com

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. That floral dsp is so pretty! And I love the cute, little bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I love the prints you chose. Wonderful take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete