Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Cheer

This was a quick card I created using the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  Two pieces of cardstock, a card base, some gold shimmer trim, & some bling and my card is done!!

I used one of the Pocket Card images from the cartridge and slightly trimmed it down so it fit on my card base.  Then I cut a piece of Ruby cardstock so it was slightly larger (~1/4") than the New England Ivy piece.

All the corners are rounded, as well as the card base.  I placed some gold shimmer trim behind the CHRISTMAS cut out for some pop.  Had to get a little tricky getting it to stay so I could adhere it all together correctly; place tape or a piece of paper over the shimmer trim so it stays in place (think bandaid).  To finish it off, I used the gold bling gems.


Shop HERE to get the products to make this card.




No comments:

Post a Comment