Saturday, January 4, 2014

Inspired By Blog Challenges - Colour Q #222

Late night inspiration with this week's Colour Q #222 color palette...but I'm very pleased with it!!  Using a bit of something old and something new. I'm starting to feel too much like a collector than a consumer.  I am 90% done with my nephew's albums commemorating his high school athletic career, so I'm SUPER looking forward to focusing again on my projects.

My Creation:



Products used (* indicated retired CTMH product):
- Black & Whisper Stamp Pads
- Archival Brilliance Galaxy Gold Pigment Ink Pad*
- Silver & Black Shimmer Trim
- Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape (NEW!)
- Holiday Tags MyAcrylix Stamp Set
- Perfect Fit - Frames 2 MyAcrylix Stamp Set
- It's Your Day Stamp Set*
- Sparkles Assortment
- Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 How-To-Book
- For Always Paper Pack
- Artiste Cricut Cartridge
- White Daisy Value Card Pack
- 3D Foam Tape


4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE the black and white with the gold washi! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, so many fun elements! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne - it was a fun color combination!

      Delete