Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Wow.. How time flies!! I thought I'd continue the inspiration from Wendy over at Stamping Rules! and write a fun list focusing on the new year.  I am not a fan of resolutions .. So this is a list of goals and things to look forward too.

1) travelit's a must!! Most of my BFFs are scattered in different states: CA to CO to ID to MN to MI - any time I get to see them is fabulous. I also really want to get back to the Caribbean (waiting two years for this!),  plus I have all my fun CTMH events to go to & get motivated, inspired & catch up with my friends.

2) new wheels - I love my car, but she has done her time. 13.5 years and 284,200+ miles...it's time for new wheels. Bitter sweet.

3) books - I have an ever growing list of books to read. The GoodReads app helps me track my to-read list; if not for it, I'd be missing out!! I have two trilogies to devour and I can't wait for the final book in The Kingkiller Chronicles series to be released next year!!

4) challenges - there are a handful of blogs out there that inspire us crafters weekly with a new challenge. Whether it's by color or a sketch, there is always something new to work on & get inspired by others' work who participate. I really want to start creating for more challenges regularly to help stabilize my crafty mojo. 

5) classes - I am signing up for a Big Picture Classes course - Create & Share.  It's been on my bucket list and I'm doing it!  Looking forward to the creative inspiration and motivation.

I am sure there are more things, but this is all I can think of for now!  What are you looking forward to and what are your goals for 2014?  

PRIZE ALERT:  If you go like my facebook page - www.facebook.com/inspired.by.d - and leave a comment in my prize post, you could win any size A stamp of your choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment