Sunday, December 29, 2013

Inspired By Blog Challenges - FMS#117

I totally got inspired yesterday by blog challenges.  Freshly Made Sketches has some great inspiration too and so I got crafting with scraps from the Cloud 9 National Papercrafting Month Cardmaking Kit.

I like the simplicity of the challenges from Freshly Made Sketches - here is what I created for their #117 blog challenge:

The Cloud 9 kit is ridiculously cute and gives a sneak peak at new products from the Close to My Heart 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book.  The left picture is the outside of the card and the right is the inside of the card.  The sentiment on the outside "Today is a Good Day" is raised using 3D tape; underneath that is *new* Teal shimmer trim.  The gold polka-dot banner is actually *new* washi tape & the *new* Triangle Studs at the top left are self-adhesive.  Inside, the frame & sentiment are stamped directly to the card base. These scraps (the designer's goal for this sketch) worked out great to create this card!

To find out how you can purchase the Cloud 9 kit (starting January 1st) by emailing me, visiting my website, or reading my Cloud 9 blog post.

Featured Products:
- Cloud 9 Card Making Kit papers & accessories/embellishments
     - Durables Triangle Studs
     - Teal Shimmer Trim
     - Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
- Lagoon, Sunset and Honey Stamp Pads
- Happy Holidays MyAcrylix Stamp
-  All the Details MyAcrylix Stamp
- 3D Foam Tape
- White Daisy Value Card Pack

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! And I love how you continued the banner theme on the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I just love how you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card. I love how you continued the banners to the inside! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete