Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Frosted WOTG Card Kit

The Frosted WOTG Card Kit is probably one of my all time favorites.  Not only do I LOVE the paper, but the exclusive stamp set to this kit is awesome and the cards turned out great!  I can't wait to use the instructional brochure to make some birthday cards


Use the materials, kit-exclusive accessories, and instructions in the kit to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs) inspired by Jeanette Lynton! Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or tools are needed to complete this project.  This WOTG kit is retiring at the end of January 2014.

Included in the Frosted WOTG kit:
1 – My Acrylix® Frosted Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – Frosted B&T Duos® Papers
5 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 1 Kraft, 1 Olive, 1 Ruby)
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
1 – Champagne, Colonial White, & Silver Baker's Twine (10 yards)
1 – Silver Glitter Gems (108)
1 – Instructional Brochure

The card by itself (to the side or the bottom) is exactly how the instructions said to make them; the other 4 cards are my alternate versions for some inspiration!



I wasn't kidding when I said I loved these cards!  I was inspired to make a set of 15 using the Sparkle & Shine paper pack also - they turned out awesome!!  So don't forget that the how-to-guide gives you endless possibilities!  Happy Holidays!!





No comments:

Post a Comment