Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Zoe WOTG

With the upcoming release of the 2015-16 Annual Inspirations Idea Book, Close to My Heart isn't going to leave you completely hanging!!  ZOE has been released early! 

This beautiful collection has soft tones featuring canary, glacier, slate, sorbet, sweet leaf, whisper, and white daisy.  Besides the normal paper, embellies and such, a Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Scrapbooking Kit is available for Zoe.

  This kit is perfect for to scrap without doing the creative legwork.  I love these kits because they come with all the materials I need for 2 awesome 2-page 12"x12" layouts; I usually end up with extra embellies and paper scraps to make cards with.  Plus, I don't have to waste time trying to figure out which pattern/s to use!! It's already done for me.

Here are the two layouts you can create with this kit:




1 – My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B)
1 – My Acrylix® Zoe Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (White Daisy)
1 – Zoe Assortment (Z3082)
1 – Coral Shimmer Trim (Z3088)
1 – Instructional Brochure

This kit also coordinates with the new Artistry Cricut Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment