Thursday, January 15, 2015

Charmed I'm Sure Blog Hop

Welcome to the Charmed, I'm Sure blog hop!  A group of Close to My Heart consultants have created projects featuring the Base & Bling Charms.



You are in the right place if you just came from


I am totally loving the Noted paper released for January - the National Papercrafting Month.  This card came together in pure genius and I am so happy with it!!  It is one of my most satisfying cards in a while.


I added in Kraft cardstock and used a card base from the value pack (a MUST have).  The teal cardstock is embossed with our Dot embossing folder.  I used the indented side (the dots are deep vs. standing up right).  All edges are distressed with Dessert Sand ink.  I added in some bling with the dove-tailed White Shimmer Trim.


The sentiment is framed with Kraft cardstock also & "It's Your Day" is stamped in Dessert Sand Ink.  This stamp is from the cut-above collection - it's called "You Mean the World to Me."  It's perfect for cards!!

To finish the card, I raised the sentiment & punched a hole in it using our piercing tool and put the bow charm from the Base & Bling Craft Queen set.  Additionally I added three of the gold foil stickers from the Noted kit as an accent.

Now Hop on Over To

LOVE IT? These items are available now - shop at www.inspired.CTMH.com.



Thanks for visiting - now go get inspired!!

18 comments:

  1. Nice...great use of the charms. Great job!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the kraft and desert sands inking with the Year Noted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, adorable card. I loved how you used the bow charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dangling bow charm! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your creative way of attaching the charm to the cardstock. Good thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Loved the way you attached the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!!!!!!! The bow is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete