Saturday, January 31, 2015

ABC's Blog Hop - Letter C

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!!

For this hop, we will be featuring the letter C.  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set, or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their C element will be featured in their post!

If you came from
then you're on the right track!!

For my C-themed project, I went with a Card!!  *shocker*  I'm a card fanatic... love creating ones based on scraps the most.  This one came together easier than expected while working on a Hopscotch workshop.  The Project My Life (PML) Cards are amazing and I love incorporating them onto my cards or layouts.


I trimmed down the floral PML card from the Hopscotch PML collection so it was 4" x 5.25" and lifted it with the Thin 3D foam tape.  I used the Flaxen Twine for some texture and added bling to the center of the flowers using the Bling Gems Gold Assortment pack. The card base is from the Colonial White Value Pack. And woo-la!  Easy-peasy. :)


Your next stop on our Everything ABC's Blog Hop is

Thanks for hopping by!!
Denise

Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/inspired.by.d

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card ~ the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love using the PML collections on cards and layouts, so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I also love using the PML cards on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool card! I love easy and that would be so easy and adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a stunning card and so quick with the PML card on card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I am going to have to copy this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Spring-y! Need that today. We are in the middle of getting 14-16" of the winter snow. Thank you for sharing. Love those PML Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! Hope you made it through with all that snow. We finally got some good rain here in CA. Need more. You're welcome to send that snow our way ;0)

      Delete