Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - NEW to Close to My Heart

You can now get the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers from Close to My Heart!!

With 24 amazing colors, plus a blending pen, these markers will truly light up your life.  They are ergonomic, have a broad tip and a fine tip, are alcohol-based, and are $5.95 each.  

I FELL IN LOVE with them as soon as I used them at Convention this year.  WOW!!  Here is a box card I created using the new paper pack, Brushed, the new Happy Birds stamp set, the Lagoon Hearts Washi TapeSlate Ribbon, and some other products (ask me for the rest!).
The flowers & birds are stamped in Archival Black Ink (so the markers wouldn't bleed the outline).  Next I just started coloring!  I layered the same color on top of itself to provide depth (pink flowers) or layered a darker shade over the top and then smoothed it out by layering the lighter shade over the top (yellow & blue flowers).

These markers are a bit forgiving with the blending pen, blend really really well, provide great coverage, minimal streaks/bleeding through the cardstock, and are a MUST HAVE!  Reference the chart below on how to match the markers with the CTMH colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment