Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Studio J Rocks My World

I adore Studio J... you know why?? Cuz it's quick, easy, still allows me to be creative, and makes me feel SUPER productive!

In the span of a few hours, I created 10 12x12 layouts!!  I almost have my 2012 CTMH convention pictures scrapped! Check two of my layouts I custom designed:


Studio J is Close to My Heart's FREE to use digital scrapbooking program.  You do NOT have to download a program and only pay when you're ready to check out.  PLUS - they print the pages for you on high-gloss photo paper.  

Studio J provides versatility to custom print photos in any size you want, create 12x12 layouts from scratch, utilize pre-designed 12x12 layouts, and also get JPGs (like above and of each page separately).  $6.95 per page, minimum of 4 to order.

Visit the Studio J - Digital Scrapbooking page on my blog for an overview
OR
check it out on my website
(if you already have an account, log in to Studio J with the same login info)

No comments:

Post a Comment