Sunday, July 27, 2014

Studio J... How I Love Thee..

Studio J is Close to My Heart's FREE to use digital scrapbooking program.  You do NOT have to download a program and only pay when you're ready to check out.  PLUS - they print the pages, on high-gloss photo paper, for you.  

I love Studio J because it is quick, easy, still allows me to be creative, and makes me feel SUPER productive!

In the span of a few hours, I created 10 12x12 layouts!!  Below is one of the Express Collection layouts I used to capture a trip to the Dallas World Aquarium in 2012. The cool thing about the Express Collections are all the work is DONE for you - just upload pictures, add to the layout, add journaling & woo-la! Done.



Visit the Studio J - Digital Scrapbooking page on my blog for an overview
OR
check it out on my website
(if you already have an account, log in to Studio J with the same login info)

No comments:

Post a Comment