Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Studio J™ Photo Express Collection

New Studio J™ Photo Express Collection

At the beginning of the month, a brand new photo-only Express Collection was added to Studio J!! This collection features several 2-page layouts pre-loaded with photo wells in mixes of common printing sizes, including 2" x 2", 3" x 3", 3" x 4", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", and more.

This collection is a great resource for printing off photos using our industry-leading photo processing techniques; the featured photo sizes pair perfectly with Picture My Life™ and My Crush™ projects as well as classic scrapbooking layouts.

Once you have printed the photos, you can mat, embellish, and beautify to your heart’s content. I recommend that the matting feature NOT be used with these photo-only templates, as matting may cause photos to appear misaligned. Close To My Heart does not assume any liability for photos and Photo Express Collection layouts that have been created using the matting option and will give no reprints or refunds in such cases.

So be sure to carefully REVIEW your layout designs for color, design, and spelling accuracy before clicking “approve” to purchase.

Have you not heard about Studio J, Close to My Heart's exclusive digital scrapbooking program?

Short version - it's amazing and it is FREE to use/try/play around with.  You do NOT have to download any programs.  Just pay for the layouts when you are done!  CTMH will print them out for you on high-gloss photo paper!


Visit my Studio J - Digital Scrapbooking page here on my blog for the full scoop!  To access Studio J, you can visit my website or click here: STUDIO J.

PLUS!!! The March Constant Campaign is Studio Savings...making all Studio J 2-page layouts only $5 each!!  That is almost a $2 savings PER page!  You don't have to wait until March to start prepping for this promo - go get crafty now!

Here is one of my favorite Studio J layouts that I have created:

No comments:

Post a Comment