Thursday, May 28, 2015

I Heart Studio J

This month, I needed some custom sized photos, so I used the No Limits layout in Studio J to do that and then created some additional layouts!  Love how easy it is to knock them out and they look fabulous.

I like to intermix the digital layouts with my traditional ones.  Then I can focus my energy on events that will be more than a couple of pages and feel productive by having some things finished.  You create and CTMH prints them out for you & you get JPG files.  How awesome is that?!

I recently went to a Close to My Heart event held by the corporate staff.  Of course, we took pictures!! Here is one of two layouts I created (stop by next week for the other one!).

This one I created from scratch - I chose the paper, the layout and then altered it (i.e. color of the embellies and added the photo mats).  Additionally, I added in the corresponding compliments (i.e. stickers, washi) to finish it off!  Love how it came out & I'm using a paper pack (Heartstrings) that is retired & I have not used yet!

Quick, easy, and they arrive ready for my album!!  Check it out here for F*R*E*E*.  Find out more info HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment