Sunday, February 15, 2015

Music to the Eyes Blog Hop

Welcome to the
Music to the Eyes blog hop!




A group of Close to My Heart consultants have created projects featuring our Journaling Pen, which is perfect to add some jazz to any project!

You are in the right place if you just came from


I cut 1.25 x 1.25 square from the Hopscotch paper pack and aligned them on my card base.  I am totally loving the Picture My Life (PML) cards.  This one is from the Hopscotch PML collection (get it before 3/31/15!).  I raised it with 3D foam tape and then added a bunch of bling for accents.

The recipient of this card like quilting, thus the squares in this pattern.  I then used the Journaling Pen to add stitch marks around each of the squares to make it look like a quilt.  I totally dig the fine tip of our pen and how nicely it writes.


On the inside, I used some retired stickers to spell out "retirement" (ironic sort of huh?) and then some bling with the Cotton Candy Polka Dot Washi Tape (on clearance!) and some Pink Shimmer Trim.


Get your Journaling Pen with your next order:

Thanks for hopping by!
Denise

LIKE MY PAGE at: www.facebook.com/Inspired.by.D

LOVE IT? 
These items are available now - shop at www.inspired.CTMH.com

22 comments:

  1. Great card. The PML cards really make it faster and easier to make cards, thanks for reminding me. Your "stitches" also work great on this "quilt" card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilting look!! Really great card Denise! I will definitely have to use this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details! The stitched lines really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card that I will need to scraplift! ;) I love using the PML cards to make cards! Love the "stitching" around the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belinda!! I love using PML cards for cards too :)

      Delete
  5. The stitching is perfect!!!!!!! I also love using the PML for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the polka dots and sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and the PML card made it that much cuter.

    ReplyDelete