Friday, October 17, 2014

Love Is In the Air

One of my dearest friends got married last weekend and I wanted to make them something special.  Thanks to her sister, I snagged their engagement photos.

Here is what I cam up with! 
It's a LOT of Cricut cuts from the Artbooking cartridge (the Pacifica cardstock overlay, the Ruby cardstock hearts, Black cardstock photo mat & the sentiment YOU+ME and the frame it's on).  

I cut up the Hearts so I could use part of it (that was going to be blocked anyway) on the right side to tie it all together & pull the Ruby to the other side.
I distressed the Pacifica overlay, the For Always {retired} papers, and the Ruby photo mat, using stamp pads, for dimension.  I popped the YOU+ME sentiment with 3D foam Tape & adhered the two of them (for a shadow affect) using Liquid Glass (a MUST have if you don't have it already!).
Using the zip strip from the For Always paper pack, I backed it with the Silver Glitter Paper to make it pop.  I thought the saying was super sweet & fitting for this couple! The Silver Glitter Paper is also what I cut the YOU+ME frame from and what I used to back the hearts in the Black photo mat.

I placed my overall creation on a 9x9 canvas using Liquid Glass.  As you can see in the second picture, I spray painted the edges with a silver shimmer paint.

It's been a long time coming & I'm so truly happy for them and hope that they enjoy having this unique item in their home.

Want these products? Shop at www.inspired.CTMH.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment