Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

I have finally had a chance to utilize the new Cricut cartridge, exclusive to Close to My Heart, called Artbooking.  It is fabulous!!





Artbooking is a revolutionary cartridge that not only coordinates with CTMH's stamp sets, but can also create - to size - 15 themed scrapbook layouts & 10 themed mini albums!! The opportunities are endless with 700 images, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and 3 dimensional elements (chip board coordinating shapes to cartridge and stamps). They are interchangeable and limitless!!


Each CTMH Cricut cartridge is unique to CTMH because any stamp image that is outlined in the idea books with a red outline can be cut out from one of the CTMH cartridges!!  It tells you the size to cut it at, so the stamped image fits perfectly.  Increase the image size 1/4" to provide a layered look.  These cartridges are seriously the only cartridges you'll ever use!


I will be posting artwork that I've made - click the label: "Cricut" or "Artbooking" to pull up all the blog posts featuring images from this cartridge.  Checkout CTMH Corp's YouTube site also for a series of How-To-Videos called Artbooking Made Easy, which showcases how to use the cartridge.  (I will be posting a separate blog providing links to these videos also).

Checkout Artbooking on my website to see more information or contact me about it!  I just returned from an event called Album Retreat, where I created an entire album using Artbooking cut-outs.  I also provided a link on my blog (< left side, titled Artbooking Images) to the images booklet, which will show you all the possible images available in Artbooking.

Happy Crafting!!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment